Sunday, August 11, 2013

"ON THE ROAD AGAIN"


Well I wasn't driving for about 6 months. Sad to say, not much has changed! just the other day, I'm in the number 3 lane, cruise control set to 70 and it happens. Some moron decides to cut over in front of me! Do they keep up the flow? No! Since they're traveling at a slower speed, I of course, must take off the cruise control and adjust my speed. The worst part, there was no one in front of them! How I wished at that moment I was driving a junk car. Can you imagine the look of shock on their face if I just slammed them like a bumper car? Bet they'd never pull that cut off $hit again! Hah! I think driving in a Demolition Derby would be the perfect hobby for me! Also WTH is up with drivers entering the freeway at city street speed? Come on people! It's common sense, get up to freeway speed before you merge in! For goodness sake, you aren't just putting yourself in jeopardy but, every driver around you. I tell you right now, if you caused me to wreck because of your stupidity, I'd probably be tempted to knock you into next year! If you're afraid of the freeway then please do the rest of us a favor, keep your ass on the city streets! We'll be okay really. **Sigh** I guess it goes to show, it's true, "Same old $hit, different day!" One thing that's undisputable, a vehicle and the ability to drive equals freedom! Public transportation might get you from point a to point b however, there's nothing like driving yourself! So even with all the morons out there, it's GREAT to be mobile again!

No comments:

Post a Comment