Thursday, September 12, 2013

"BY ALL MEANS, JOIN THE SHEEP"


An open letter to any and all drivers the following may apply to. To the driver who passed me on the right and cut back over in front of me, be my guest. No reason to be aggressive with your driving. During rush hour traffic if you prefer to be one of the sheep, I really have no worries about it! Remember the old story about the tortoise and the hare? I simply choose to be the tortoise. I'd rather slowly coast along, instead of joining the sheep, piled up on each other, tapping the brake every few inches of travel. It makes more sense to me that, driving at a slower speed without frustration trumps the stress of stop and go traffic. So, no need for aggressive maneuvers. I'm sending a friendly, virtual smile and wave to you. To summarize, I promise not to feel smug thinking about the money I save on brake jobs and the stress I miss out on by driving my way during rush hour. How about you tone down the frustrated bitch routine. Deal? Great! Have a Nice day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment