Thursday, August 2, 2012

"RUBBER NECKERS AKA LOOKIE LOOS"

What the hell is it about accidents or cops pulled over on the freeway, that makes many drivers hit the brakes? When I pass an accident scene, I pray that all involved are alive. That they will be okay. I NEVER slow down to look! To all the nosy drivers, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY! I wish they'd pull over and take a picture! To every busybody driver out there, either keep moving or pull over! Stop being a pain in the ass for other drivers like myself. I couldn't possibly be the only driver on the freeway who doesn't want to gawk at the misfortune of others? The commute is stressful enough! So, let's review, next time you see an accident scene, and you must know what's up? Pull over to the side, take pictures, offer to help. Just be sure to get out of the flow of traffic. Otherwise, maybe one day I'll be in the car behind you and I'll ram your trunk up your Ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment